Interesting Facts About Mahogany Wood Which Many People Rarely Know?
Interesting Facts About Mahogany Wood | You as an Indonesian must know this plant. If you live on the island of Java, then, if you pass through the streets of Java, then you must have seen this mahogany tree. This mahogany tree is a fertile body in this beloved country of Indonesia. Mahogany is usually used by Indonesians as a raw material for making household furniture, and for home construction.
Mahogany can be made into door frames, doors, dining tables, living room chairs, cabinets, and many other products. Mahogany is high-quality wood, because, mahogany is known in Europe as popular wood to fill the interior of the house. When compared with teak wood, indeed in terms of teak quality is still good. Teak wood is known as wood which has the best quality for making household furniture. As for mahogany, it has quality under teak wood, or in other words, quality number two.
In addition, mahogany is made as household furniture that can be used by humans. Apparently, this mahogany has very interesting facts for you to know. These facts are very good for human welfare. If you want to find out very interesting facts about mahogany. So, you must listen to the info collected by the admin specifically for those of you who have visited our website.
Here Are Interesting Facts About Mahogany Many People Rarely Know?
- Mahogany flower if young, has a shape like a base ball.
- Mahogany if it’s old it will bloom.
- The flower of the mahogany tree that has bloomed will fall and the fly rotates like a propeller when blown by the wind.
- In this mahogany flower there are seeds that have a bitter taste.
- This mahogany flower seed can be used for traditional herbal medicines to treat various diseases.
- This mahogany tree produces O2 which is very beneficial for the life of creatures on this earth.
Related Link :